A common challenge for healthcare facilities management is understanding the condition of the critical assets and having a proactive approach to the asset lifecycle. As part of the FICA process, we will inventory your critical assets, provide a condition assessment, and develop an asset replacement program tailored to your current situation.
- Facilities Equipment Inventory: Catalogue and assess all major mechanical equipment to include mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- Facilities Architectural Systems: Assess and document conditions of exterior walls, roofing, windows and doors.
- Site Assessment: Evaluate conditions of existing access and egress, paving, curbing, parking, property lighting, sidewalks, landscaping.
- Asset Replacement Schedule: Develop a draft timeline for capital improvements as identified through the condition assessment process, including both short-term (0-5 years) and long-term (5-10 years) time spans.
- Asset Replacement Budget Estimates: Budgetary cost estimates for replacement and installation by asset will be provided with the schedule.
Healthcare Markets We Serve:
Acute, Rehabilitation, Behavioral and Specialty Hospitals, Outpatient Care Facilities, Long Term Acute Care Facilities